PCB Quote Required File
Provide us ONLY with the data files needed for PCB production. These are :
1. Gerber files for the copper layers, solder mask and legend(silkscreen) layers, mechanical layer and SMD paste layers.
Plus carbon, peel-off and via-fill layers as needed. Gerbers in RS274X format. Example: Altium Gerber files.
2. Excellon(or NC Drill Files) for drilling. Example: Altium NC Drill Files
3. If you want us to prepare a customer panel (“array”, “matrix” or “biscuit”) from the single board data to your individual specification,
the panel plan can be supplied as a Gerber or DPF file.
1. Please DO NOT provide any additional files such as original CAD data (other than Eagle), Word files (.doc), PDF files(.pdf), Excel files (.xls), part lists,
placement and assembly information, etc.
2. Where possible check your generated output data (Gerbers & Excellon/NC Drill Files ) with a Gerber viewer before you send it on to production.
3. Make sure that all instructions or other necessary input needed for making the boards are included in the Gerber and Excellon (NC Drill) files.