Get a PCB Quote
Whether you have a PCB project ready for printed circuit board fabrication now or are just comparing prices, send us your files and our sales team will email you a quote in 24 hours or less 2 hours. Click Here for Samples of Circuit Board Manufacturing Required Files
For new or returning customers, our goal is to offer you the best value pricing in the industry. If you find a less expensive PCB quotes, please email or fax the written quote to us and we will match or beat that domestic price!
Please fill out the form:
Upload your PCB or Gerber files, Our sales team will email you an Official PCB Quote within 2 hours.
Provide us ONLY with the data files needed for Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing . These are :
1. Gerber files for the copper layers, solder mask and legend(silkscreen) layers, mechanical layer and SMD paste layers. Plus carbon, peel-off and via-fill layers as needed.
Gerbers in RS274X format. Example: Altium Gerber files.
2. Excellon(or NC Drill Files) for drilling. Example: Altium NC Drill Files
3. If you want us to prepare a customer panel (“array”, “matrix” or “biscuit”) from the single board data to your individual specification, the panel plan can be supplied as a Gerber or DPF file.
1. Please DO NOT provide any additional files such as original CAD data (other than Eagle), Word files (.doc), PDF files(.pdf), Excel files (.xls), part lists, placement and assembly information, etc.
2. Where possible check your generated output data (Gerbers & Excellon/NC Drill Files ) with a Gerber viewer before you send it on to production.
3. Make sure that all instructions or other necessary input needed for making the boards are included in the Gerber and Excellon (NC Drill) files.